We are an Electronics Repair Shop in London, repairing all kinds
of electronic equipment, including:
- Power Amplifiers (PA)
- Guitar Amplifiers
- Active Speakers
- Tube Amplifiers
- Effects / Equalizers / Compressors
- Mixing Consoles/Boards/Desks
- Professional Audio/Music Equipment
- FireWire ports
- HiFi / Home Entertainment
- Record Player / Turntable / Radiogram
- FM Tuners
- Vintage Radios / Vacuum Tube Radios (Valves)
- Radio Communication Equipment (Transceiver, Receiver, Scanner, CB)
- General electronics repair
- And more…
Our repair prices start from £69. The final cost depends on the severity of the fault, the complexity of the item and the cost and availability of spare parts (usually in the range £0.50-£20.00). We have a “no fix, no pay” policy which means that if we are unable to fix it for whatever reason (e.g. lack of spare parts) you don’t need to pay anything.
All electronics repairs include a 12 months warranty. That means if the same fault occurs again within this period of time you are entitled for a free repair of the same fault.
We have a drop-off and collection point in Green Lanes, N16, London.
We do accept repairs by post as long as the customer covers the shipping cost and is aware of the risk of damage or loss during transit. You are free to choose your own preferred courier service (Royal Post, DHL, TNT, Parcelforce, FedEx, HERMES).
Please call us on 0207 686 3624 for further details or use our contact form.
Check out some photos of our most recent repairs.